Purchase your tickets to The Great New Zealand Food Show online and be in to win!
Thanks to our mates at Heathcotes you could be taking home a new coffee machine for your kitchen.
Just by purchasing your tickets online before the Show you'll automatically go in the draw to win a De'Longhi Nespresso Citiz & Milk Coffee Machine valued at $499 RRP.
The De'Longhi Nespresso Citiz & Milk Coffee Machine is an urban smart machine with an iconic design and premium finish. Fitted with an Aeroccino, CitiZ&milk allows you to create an endless number of recipes with frothy milk such as a cappuccino or macchiato.
Terms & Conditions
- All tickets purchased online before 11.59pm April 30 are automatically in the draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random within 7 days of the competition closing, from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by phone call and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, along with agreeing to be contacted via email or text, from time to time, by the event organisers and Heathcotes (in relation to promotion of any of their upcoming events and promotions).
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.