The exhibition space at The Great NZ Food Show has been carefully curated to provide exhibitors and shoppers with a fantastic experience. The central exhibition will be complemented with a packed programme of cooking demonstrations, talks and seminars.
For businesses looking to maximise growth or establish themselves The Great NZ Food Show is one of the most effective routes into the market. Meet face-to-face with new and existing customers instead of the usual print and online marketing clutter, build trust with good old kiwi chat and a winning smile.
Chefs & Speakers
visitors from the Waikato
- Exhibitions are the only marketing platform that gets you face-to-face with so many qualified buyers
- Make sales and gain new customers
- Face-to-face marketing and branding for you to educate customers about your products
- Establish a database of customers in the right environment
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product/services
- Gain exposure with exclusive promotional opportunities across our exciting marketing channels
In addition to space at The Great NZ Food Show as an exhibitor, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the Official Event Programme
- Identification on event maps, making it easy for shoppers to locate you
- Listing on the Show website with a link to your website
- Mention in EDM and social media
- Opportunity to sponsor the event and align your brand
All our trade sites come complete with carpet, partitioning, single-phase power and a four-point plug outlet. Promotional material can be attached to the partitions, which are 2.3m high, using velcro dots or strips.
Your requested site size must include space for all your requirements. There are several price options open to you - from one site to multiples of two or more, all depending on your requirements. Please note that additional power requirements can be arranged at a cost.
What our exhibitors say about the Show
Andrea Loggia, Sovrano Limoncello
"Vibrant, exciting, and innovative, this is 'The Great NZ Food Show"