- Exhibitions are the only marketing platform that gets you face-to-face with so many qualified buyers
- Make sales and gain new customers
- Face-to-face marketing and branding for you to educate customers about your products
- Establish a database of customers in the right environment
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product/services
- Gain exposure with exclusive promotional opportunities across our exciting marketing channels
In addition to space at The Great NZ Food Show as an exhibitor, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the Official Event Programme
- Identification on event maps, making it easy for shoppers to locate you
- Listing on the Show website with a link to your website
- Mention in EDM and social media
- Opportunity to sponsor the event and align your brand
All our trade sites come complete with carpet, partitioning, single-phase power and a four-point plug outlet. Promotional material can be attached to the partitions, which are 2.3m high, using velcro dots or strips.
Your requested site size must include space for all your requirements. There are several price options open to you - from one site to multiples of two or more, all depending on your requirements. Please note that additional power requirements can be arranged at a cost.
Covid Exhibitor FAQ
If the event is cancelled more than 30 days out because the Government Alert Level restrictions do not make it possible to operate, Core Events will refund ALL monies received. However, if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19 30 days or less the “non-refundable” deposit will be held, Core Events will refund Exhibitors up to but not exceeding 80% of the total fees set out in the Event Contract.
However, please note that Core Events would do everything to pay back all monies paid even non-refundable deposits if possible. The “non-refunded” amount is only retained to cover reasonable administration, supplier payments, staffing costs, pre-event marketing & cancellation costs. We trust you understand the importance this event plays in the livelihoods of all event stakeholders and we are working hard to make 2021 the best year yet. Thank you.